“This is gonna be the best day of my life
This is gonna be the best day of my life
– Best Day of My Life by American Authors
This is the song Bryan and I walked back down the aisle to after we were pronounced husband and wife. And never has there been a more perfect life song.
I’ve had more than one “best day” of my life. And each one was better than the previous one.
In chronological order:
1. 01/2010 – The day I met Bryan
2. 01/25/2014 – The day Bryan asked me to be his wife
3. 11/12/2016 – The day we said “I do”
4. 07/26/2019 – The day I found out I was pregnant with Nellie-Anne
5. 01/01/2020 – The day I gave birth to Nell
And finally, possibly the best day of both our lives
6. 3/10/20 – The day we brought Nellie-Anne home from the hospital
Lucy got to meet her little sister today. She sniffed around a little bit. She has also tried to climb into her bed to lay next to her. So far, she’s been great around her!
We’re still trying to figure out where she’s most comfortable. It’s just nice to have her home with us.
I am so confused. I have no idea what to do with her. But we’re doing it. We’re figuring it out.
Life can begin now.